Duncan Trucking near Columbia, VA

VaPatentman

I talked with a fellow at an event a while ago who told me an inventory had been done at Duncan Trucking near Columbia, VA. late last year. I kick myself for not getting his contact information! I have not seen or heard anything about an upcoming auction. This would be an auction I wouldn’t want to miss. He told me there are 1,000’s sign and memorabilia items as well as all the trucks we can see from walking around the property. Many of which have had their photos posted both here and on other sites. If anyone hears anything please post what you hear. There may be more trucks here than were at Kemp’s

The last time I was there P.L. was working in the store, which was formerly known as Duncan's Store. He was doing some paper work, I guess he used the store as his office. But anyway, he invited us into the store and showed us around. It was crammed full of stuff the American Picker guys would go crazy over. Old signs, parts, emblems off of many different kinds of trucks, oil and antifreeze cans, and more. Here's a little of what was in there-

dscn3048.jpg.7fde790029e6531dc8dd5e1fbe1c1c7f.jpg

dscn3044.jpg.32613d1147e9418674bdc4e9ea6c9971.jpg

dscn3053.jpg.bb20485edba437154e3d8559851837e3.jpg

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.