2016 granite awaiting software update for regen

My  2016 granite Mp7 325hp check engine light comes on right at L1 on my soot level meter wont let me do a parked regen so dealer they do a forced regen and send her home good for a month or so district manager says its in the works anyone else experiencing this

Yes dealer is correct. 

Solution:
If the truck is a Mack MR/LE and along with this fault code there is request for frequent parked regenerations (hourly or daily) refer to TT-020-2015 FG - 25; Vehicles Requesting Frequent Regenerations ( hourly to daily ) - found in the Trucks Dealer Portal under the Service Tab - Tech Support - Tech Support Tips or click here.

Parked regenerations once every 30-40 engine hours is normal on stop and go vehicle applications.

If the only complaint is MIL for P2459 ( more frequent during winter months ), then use the following recommendation.
1. Do not replace any components.
2. Recommend parked regenerations once every week or sooner.
3. A Software Release ( SW ) release is planned to address the root cause for this fault code. This CBR will be updated at that time.