Info on ex- trucking company

Trying to locate pics of the former Atlas Powder Company F-models.  I've tried looking for some images on google but was unsuccessful.  My grandfather was awarded for driving 1-million safe miles in a mack truck back in 1977.  If anyone has any info/pics they'd like to share, please feel free to do so.  Thanks 

Just a little tid bit of info. I worked at Reading Mack Dist who sold the trucks to Atlas Powder,i had the privilege to pick up the new trucks in Allentown and bring them to Reading. Atlas F models came in all orange and were checked in then they went to Beils Body Shop,Rdg.,Pa for the black band and white roof. Was a long time ago but i think they were V8s With the nicest interior available at the time. I do remember they were a "high spirited" group of guys from Atlas...guess they had to be to haul dynamite, anyway you might try contacting  Reading Mack now Pennsylvania Truck Center to see if there were any delivery photos. There was a gentleman named George Brown who still comes in from time to time that may be able to give you a lead also.

KH