Renault Range C tippers look best on the road

kscarbel2

Transport Engineer  /  July 18, 2016

A Staunton Groundworks and Civil Engineering has added two Renault Range C430.32 8x4 tippers to its 30-strong fleet, citing favourable experiences with Renault vans and recommendations from others.

The Leigh-on-Sea-based operator’s new 32-tonners were supplied by Renault Trucks Essex and mounted with a Fruehauf double-insulated tipper body, Epsilon crane with grab bucket, FORS camera warning system and an onboard weighing system.

“We have been running Renault vans for a while and they’ve been working well for us,” comments director Anthony Staunton.

“So when we were looking for new tippers everyone recommended the Range C. I certainly [haven’t been] disappointed: I really liked the look of them and now I think they are the best looking trucks on the road.”

That matters: as Staunton says, keeping drivers happy is a priority for any successful operation.

“They are really impressed and are dying to get out in them. In fact we are all so pleased that I am considering getting another one.”

These Range C tippers are now being used across Essex Highways and Hertfordshire Council Highways on maintenance projects.

image 2.jpg