How do you take off interior door handle for 1986 RD series

Greetings. I have a broken interior door handle on a 1986 RD series truck. Wondering if anyone knew how to get it off?

I found a topic on a B series, but it didn't seem to match up with how the door is constructed on R models. Any help would be great. Thanks!

You're freaking awesome!  I had to google "Escutcheon". But that little ring. crazy. Never knew to push it in and find that tiny pin. Crazy easy when you know what to look for.

Your truck looks like it's in super good condition. Do you have your glass and handles all working well?  Any advice on refurbishing them to make them work like they used to? 

I was kind of surprised that the whole window came out with the panel. I figured the door handle assembly would have been isolated from the glass lol

I bought new handles for mine they get wallowed out from use and vibration over the years but I kept them all now between several parts trucks and replacing these I have a pile of used ones sitting here. I have always found getting the panel with the window regulator and door latch out of the door was the hardest part of the job.