Horsepower Upgrade For Mp8

jojo

jus wondering if anyone can help me ......

is there a software disk for a laptop computer that can be puchased, or aftermarket microchip, that can upgrade my horsepower on a MP8.

along the same lines as what you would do to give your car more horsepower. can that be done on my MP8???

jus wondering if anyone can help me ......

is there a software disk for a laptop computer that can be puchased, or aftermarket microchip, that can upgrade my horsepower on a MP8.

along the same lines as what you would do to give your car more horsepower. can that be done on my MP8???

As far as aftermarket there is nothing out there yet. However all MP-8 engines are the same regardless of HP. From 415 to 485 HP there exactly the same engine, just the software down load is the difference. If you dont have the 485 a Mack dealer can submitt a HP change request form and tell you how much it would cost.

As far as aftermarket there is nothing out there yet. However all MP-8 engines are the same regardless of HP. From 415 to 485 HP there exactly the same engine, just the software down load is the difference. If you dont have the 485 a Mack dealer can submitt a HP change request form and tell you how much it would cost.

thank you for your time and reply.

thanks for that mack told me it will go to 500 and that wood cost 4-2-5000 just too push a button :angry: