3 Robert Bosch injectors needed

ranchhopper

Like the title states I need three Robert bosch injectors seems when the engine in my superliner needed a replacement head they left the injectors in the used replacement head and just swapped it out. The problem is the three injectors in the replaced head are American bosch injectors I gave my friend at the diesel shop the nozzle numbers from the build sheet from the truck and they are the right one for the original three Robert bosch injectors which were original to the engine. Seems that they redid the injectors at one time and put the incorrect nozzles on them to begin with so we are trying to get the correct injectors set back up to do the whole thing the right way besides I just did an inframe on the truck and want it to run as it should the right way not cobbled together as it was when I bought it. So if anyone has three Robert bosch injectors they are willing to trade or sell me I would really appreciate it the injectors are the last thing I need to get this engine buttoned up and be able to start it up and run it in before the really cold weather sets in.