found cut wire by trans

i have 98 mack 460 /18 speed 2180 trans . i found a wire that seems to be cut by trans . in that same harness by trans 1 goes reverse switch 1goes to trans temp and one goes to speedo. this wire has juice to it with key on , can this be the toque limit switch wire ? if so where would it be thinking maybe it was taken out. thanks for any help

Edited by vinny933
  • Like 1

ok so i did a little more digging , if i pull fuse 41 15amp fuse works clutch fan i lose reverse horn. if i pull the one on top of that fuse witch says ( back up lps ) 30amp fuse the power goes out on the cut wire . did the idiots who took trans out screw it up ?

sorry new trans was put in . seems they used another wire for reverse horn and its on the same fuse as the clutch fan now , pretty sure the wire I found is suppose to be for reverse horn, if I take fuse 42 out 30 amp fuse the wire I found goes dead, everything works but I don't think reverse horn is suppose to be on that circuit,fuse 41 . floorboard is coming off tomorrow. I don't like things butcher like that