Hope You Had Fun At Macungie!

ThaddeusW

I sure did. Too bad the heat made it a bit uncomfortable. I will compile the pictures of 4 different cameras on Monday and link to it.

One truck that got away was a long wheel base 6x4 chain drive half cab looking AC model. It was on a trailer, Anyone get a shot of it? Another Interesting truck was an offset cab LM tractor.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Can't wait to see the photos! I never made it out of our booth! But is sure was a pleasure to meet everyone that stopped by!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I did have fun. This year was only my 2nd trip down. I must say the plant tour SUCKED! I thought I'd find the Titan around somewhere, whether at the show, plant, or World Headquarters, but no luck. Anyway, I enjoyed seeing all those old B-Model Macks, especially that restored green B-61 tandem dump, that was my favorite.

I HAD A BLAST!!!! YEAH IT WAS A LIL HOT BUT MY DAD AND I FOUND THE BIGGEST SHADE TREE IN THE PARK AND STUCK OUR TRUCK RIGHT UNDER IT!!!! SO IT WASNT TOO BAD. THE ONLY BAD PART BOUT BEING UNDER THAT TREE WAS IT WAS THE ENTRANCE TO THE SHUTTLE BUS SO THER WERE PPL EVERYWHERE!!!!! IT GOT A LIL BIT CROWDED. HOPE U ALL ENJOYED OO AND BARRY I DID COME TO SAY HI BUT U WERE BUSY SO I BOUGHT A SHIRT AND NEVR GOT A CHANCE TO COME BACK

I HAD A BLAST!!!! YEAH IT WAS A LIL HOT BUT MY DAD AND I FOUND THE BIGGEST SHADE TREE IN THE PARK AND STUCK OUR TRUCK RIGHT UNDER IT!!!! SO IT WASNT TOO BAD. THE ONLY BAD PART BOUT BEING UNDER THAT TREE WAS IT WAS THE ENTRANCE TO THE SHUTTLE BUS SO THER WERE PPL EVERYWHERE!!!!! IT GOT A LIL BIT CROWDED. HOPE U ALL ENJOYED OO AND BARRY I DID COME TO SAY HI BUT U WERE BUSY SO I BOUGHT A SHIRT AND NEVR GOT A CHANCE TO COME BACK

Sorry I missed you, but thanks for stopping by! We did stay busy almost all day! I'm glad to see that the cost of fuel and everything else is still taking a back seat to our favorite hobby!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Had a great time at the show. See folks that I dont see all year at Macungie. Yes the Mack plant tour was shortened, but it`s still nice of them to open the doors and let us pretty much have the run of the place. Went by the Watts tent, got my Forum T shirt. Barry was a bit busy so I made my way back to the show. It was hot, but not unbearable.. Cant wait for Lititz..

Still the Greatest Name in Trucks...Bulldogs rule, The rest drool....

Member ATHS and ATCA...

A little update:

We had a bad storm here this past saturday and after I got home from Macungie I found that my roof antenna took a direct lightning hit. everything electronic was blown out including my computer and all related networking equipment along with two of our TV's (one of which was my own personal HDTV/computer monitor that cost me $900). So today I finally had a chance to scrounge up a spare DSL modem and router from a friend and got back oneline but I am using an old laptop and another computer booting linux off a USB thumb drive. I am in the process of accessing the damage to my main computer. So far the disks seem intact but it might be a while till i get up and running. So for now the photos will have to be put on hold :( .

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

:mack1:

I did have fun. This year was only my 2nd trip down. I must say the plant tour SUCKED! I thought I'd find the Titan around somewhere, whether at the show, plant, or World Headquarters, but no luck. Anyway, I enjoyed seeing all those old B-Model Macks, especially that restored green B-61 tandem dump, that was my favorite.

hello granitfan 713

if you thid the factory tour you must be sleeping in the back were they control the finished trucks were some titans they will be deliverd to custumers to test them thats wy the tour was shorter.the titan from the shows was on its way to las vegas for the next show and on its way there he makes some stops thats wat they told me on headqauters.we the public could not take pictures from the titans in the back before the went to the custumers.believe it or not our experians is always look there were you can not or are not alloud to.but the macungie show was great greetings rene :lol::lol::lol: