29th Atca National Meet

Everything is shaping up to be another great ATCA National Meet and Flea Market. If I remember how many we had last year we have more preregistered trucks this year, the camping area is full, the flea market is nearly full, the camper area is full and the ATCA Family Reunion sign-up sheet has about twice as many names as last years trial run.

This year we have door prizes for participants, a model truck raffle and several other exciting new features.

As always we could use some help. If you could spare a little time over the weekend we would be greatly appreciative. If we all chip in a little bit of time, the work could get done and we could all enjoy the show. When you show up, please mention to the gang at the registration booth that you would be willing to lend a hand or contact me at atca@comcast.net.

We hope everyone has a safe trip to Macungie and be sure to look me up when you arrive.

Thanks, Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Thanks for the report Doug!

It looks like The B-Model Store will be behind the restroom building by the ball field where we were 2 years ago. It's a nice spot with some shade trees...just remember to make your way down to see us! We're going to bring our usual assortment plus some new items! Hope to see everyone there!!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

HEY I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION IS THERE ANY WAY THAT I CAN STILL PRE REGISTER??? I KNOW ITS KIND LATE BUT SEEIN AS HOW UR STARTIN LOOK OVER LOADED I DONT WANNA END UP SITTIN ON MAIN STREET WITH NO ROOM LEFT TO FIT ANOTHER TRUCK!! LOL. SO IF U COULD LET ME KNOW ID GREATLY APPRECIATED

Well it is too late to preregister however, we should have plenty of room for you. The reconfiguration of the showfield and careful planning has opened up plenty of room over the old layout. Last year with over 600 trucks we still had room for more.

If you are an ATCA member the day of show rate is the same as preregistration, if you're not a member you can join the ATCA and benefit from the member rate. It is a great deal!

Make sure you look me up when you get there. When you register tell the registration workers that you would like to see Doug. They can contact me to come to the booth.

Have a safe trip. Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Just came in from the garage......Checked the oil....Checked the coolant.....Checked the tires.....Loaded up the lawn chairs and table......Filled the cooler with water & sodas........Tomorrow morning, about 9 or 10, I'll be getting on I-78, singing...."WESTBOUND AND DOWN, LOADED UP AND TRUCKIN........." :lol:B)

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS