99 Ultraliner

Hope you can read about this truck that is for sale soon, in case you cant here are the details;

610hp,18 speed, air susp,Voith retarder;cd player.

This truck was the last sleeper cab Mack Ultraliner ever built in the world, impecably serviced, nouthing spared, 800,000kms, NZD$130,000

Would suit your style Trent!

nigel; :chili:

That's a beautiful truck, Nigel. Maybe, if I hit the lottery soon, I could afford to ship it to the states. I think I'd have a set of bull bars put on it first. :thumb: Thanks for posting that. By the way, what's the going rate between the Kiwi dollar and American? $130,000NZD = ?

Chris

Findlay, Ohio USA

By the way, what's the going rate between the Kiwi dollar and American? $130,000NZD = ?

$90,500.13 US dollars. You can get up to date currency exchange rates at www.xe.com they even have a simple calc that lets you punch in the amount and it converts it for you.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Hope you can read about this truck that is for sale soon, in case you cant here are the details;

610hp,18 speed, air susp,Voith retarder;cd player.

This truck was the last sleeper cab Mack Ultraliner ever built in the world, impecably serviced, nouthing spared, 800,000kms, NZD$130,000

Would suit your style Trent!

nigel; :chili:

Too bad the steering wheel is on the wrong side for us yanks :( otherwise its an awesome truck.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!