Not A Mack But Still Look

well my grandpa bought a peterbilt 379. i do not know what age i was. any ways he bought me a newray diecast 379 that looked like his even the same color but it was a car carrier. so i took it off but now i needed a fifth wheel. so i asked my mom and she said come with me and i looked and there was a whole box filled with models my dad use to build even found a r model. so then i tryed to fix one but it broke so my parents bought me a 55 chevy belair for christmas and my dad and me built it and now i build models

well my grandpa bought a peterbilt 379. i do not know what age i was. any ways he bought me a newray diecast 379 that looked like his even the same color but it was a car carrier. so i took it off but now i needed a fifth wheel. so i asked my mom and she said come with me and i looked and there was a whole box filled with models my dad use to build even found a r model. so then i tryed to fix one but it broke so my parents bought me a 55 chevy belair for christmas and my dad and me built it and now i build models

I only did one truck model-it was a cabover Freightliner.I gave it to my brother for Christmas, I think because I liked it :lol: ,and I ended up putting it together.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.