The Truck That Now Lyes In The Feild

i am going to tell you about one of the r models that my dad drove for migill transport. he use to drive gravelle with it and he loved that truck. i remember he told me before i was born and my brother was a baby, that mack broke down in selkirk and he had to walk all the way to selkirk. now the old salviged r model is sitting in the feild at where we park our w900l. it was not ares. but the guy that owns the shop we park the w900l was great freinds with the guy who owned the company and he got to parts truck r model and put it in the gravelle sort of feild thing.it is also like a sgavnger hunt though because the night before we took all the stuff from 2 shops beside this one to that one. me and my brother where running down the road and i seen the hood in the guy who owned the companys feild and then the cab and all the parts are with the truck in the shop feild. here is a bad pic of it because are scanner does not work. the guy leaning on the fender is my dad when he was young

post-2392-1210940668_thumb.jpg

post-2392-1210940708_thumb.jpg

post-2392-1210940718_thumb.jpg

post-2392-1210940728_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...