Watt's 60th Anniversary T-shirt On Pre-sale In The Bmt Store!

These shirts will be available after June 1st, 2008! Just in time for the Macungie show...

You can pre-order now from the BMT Store or call us toll free: 1-888-304-6225 to reserve yours! They are $20.00 plus shipping but they are very nice quality, 2 sided, full color shirts! Should last you lots of years to come...

Click on the image below to go to the BMT Store!

pit-2-1210867975_thumb.jpg

The BMT Shirts will be coming soon!!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Awwww no black? My old gray Watts shirt got stained after a few months of wearing. Then again I wore it out and also used it as a work shirt. My black Watts shirt is still mint and looks good and have used it for work and play.

Either way it looks damn good Barry! :thumb: I am going to get one and not wear it to work.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Don't worry, the BMT shirt will be a dark gray color with full front and back designs!! 6 trucks in all!! :D

It's gonna look GREAT! BMT shirts will be ready around the first of June also, but the art work isn't done yet...

bmodel_logo.png

Barry,

That was a great choice putting the E-model on the shirts. I have a 48 EF so I am partial to them. If the truck is not completely torn down I am going to throw it on the trailer and bring it over...

Brent

Barry,

That was a great choice putting the E-model on the shirts. I have a 48 EF so I am partial to them. If the truck is not completely torn down I am going to throw it on the trailer and bring it over...

Brent

Sounds Good! We'd love to have you attend!

BTW...the E-Model art was actually drawn from a b&w photo we have of the very first truck sold in 1948 at this dealership!

bmodel_logo.png

Gears, Grease & Glory shirts will begin shipping Tuesday, May 27th! If you haven't placed an order yet...be sure to do so soon! Quantities & sizes are limited...

New Lower Price!! $20.00 ea!

bmodel_logo.png