B Models

Snowy

Hi Mack lovers

I am known as Snowy

I learned to drive on a B73 and drove many models, but I especially like B73 and B75. I own a 1986 superliner with V8 but I just purchased a B613 st, although produced as a tractor it has a gravel box on it today. Although it is complete and in good mechanical state I need various parts, headliner round lights on front fenders, most of the chrome, the panels that sit on top of the fenders below hood, one of the rings around the headlight. This is going to be a treat to restore, it will be in service for my own use when completed. That will be a very awesome day.

Blessings,

Snowy

Hi Snowy!  Welcome to BMT!  Glad to have ya a board!  Be sure to post some pics of your trucks when you get a chance!

Will do,

I still drive commercial today so I do disappear for days at a time but reappear for longer periods when the new junk I am driving shows what is made of, (recycled toyotas probably) and falls apart and needs a wheel barrow of cash to put back in service.

Snowy