Injector Cup tools, where can i get in the US?

New member to the forum, I have to admit ive used this forum to trouble shoot my trucks for a good while now. Finally got around to joining as i need to find a set of Injector sleeve tools. Ive seen one set but its in Taiwan, rather not deal with that ordeal to get it. Isnt there a place in the US that can supply this to me. Ive also read that there is a newer version that seats them a tad different and doesnt require taping the hole, is this true?

Anyway a lil about me...Have 7 Macks now and 1 International (cummins motor.) The Macks range from 2002 upto 2012, just got 2 2012's with 350k miles on them. Had loads and loads of regen issues so trying out the DEF for a bit. Had 3 filters cleaned last year alone and one needed to be replaced just a couple months after the cleaning. Looked like the back side caught fire and burned the filter material, had a hole right thru the first filter.

Well in the past 6 months we had our first run in with an injector cup issue, was a big scare as we thought something else blew the way it was running. Then in January another truck had the same symptoms again another Cup, and now in February another truck in for a possible bad Cup. We typically maintain these trucks ourselves so if this is the way its going to keep going. Im looking for the needed Tools.

Thank you in advance,

-JIM

A Mack dealer can order them for you. They have a Mack/Volvo part # on them just like any other part would. Here is the instructions and part#'s of tools for the copper (old style flat bottom cups) and the new stainless (conical/ wedge ) cups. The extraction tool is the same but the install tools are different

copper cups.pdf

stainless conical cup.pdf