Granite Anit-Freeze Leak

I usually keep truck my truck indoors and the heat is set to 45. A couple weeks ago I had to leave outside. We had a cold snap, it went a few degrees below zero for a couple nights. I went to check on truck after 3 or 4 days when it warms some ( 20's) and there is a 2" puddle of antifreeze under it. I traced it back to a wet area inder the crome injector shield between the 1st and 2nd injectors.

I dried it up and it hasn'n leaked since. We've had some cold and now were back to below zero. After a few days of 30 and 40 degrees weather, I started her up and let it run for a couple hours ( various high rpms ) and no leak ?

In the picture where the red circle is is where it was wet and dripped to floor. I couldn't have lost 2 ounces and if it wasn't on a concrete floor I never would have noticed it.

I know my antifreeze is correct whth 50 / 50 blend.

I'm writing in because I've got no idea where this could have come from on this side of the engine. I'm looking for ideas and imput as to where this could have come from ?

Thanks Rob

post-9116-0-26943800-1390430089_thumb.jp