Newbie From The Frozen North

abe5456

Hello Mack owners!

I'm a newbie who owns a 1973 Mack CF600 fire truck. This is my first Mack. I have owned a 1957 Ford Big Job, two Internationals (1962 & 1970), and 1963 Seagrave Fire Truck, and a 1975 Chevy Fire truck.

My truck is in good shape and I hope to do more to it to keep in preserved.

post-2055-1201475500.jpg

post-2055-1201475518_thumb.jpg

post-2055-1201475541_thumb.jpg

post-2055-1201475559.jpg

Welcome to the site and good looking fire truck you have there. 1957 big job eh' I'm a ford heavier duty enthusiast myself, got any pics of this truck?

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Hi Newbie,

We have a few CF's on this site, and have plenty of resources to keep the CF looking and running good. What engine and trans do you have in that unit? Where are you located? We have a lot of CF's here in PA- and always looking to get them out and see them in Parades.

Let us know if you need help with anything - alot of good experience on this site with Diesel's and Firetrucks if you run into any problems.

Welcome!

Firemack

Hi Newbie,

We have a few CF's on this site, and have plenty of resources to keep the CF looking and running good. What engine and trans do you have in that unit? Where are you located? We have a lot of CF's here in PA- and always looking to get them out and see them in Parades.

Let us know if you need help with anything - alot of good experience on this site with Diesel's and Firetrucks if you run into any problems.

Welcome!

Firemack

Hi Firemack:

My Mack is a diesel, 6 cylinder, 250 HP, turbo-charged with a 5 speed Spicer 6000 series tranny. I'm located in northeastern Wisconsin.

Looking forward to posting and learning on this site.

4estranger

Welcome to BMT! Nice CF! Feel free to post about your other trucks also...we have a section just for other brands and everything! Hope you enjoy the forums!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK