headlights upgrade for Mack chn or chu

put some foglights on your bumper

Unfortunately the fog lights don't help me a lot.

99% of my driving is done on two lane hwy. I can't use them a lot unless is after midnight when traffic eases a bit. Is probably if not the busiest two lane hwy in north America ;

Hwy 63; it goes from Edmonton AB to Northern Alberta's oil sands.

That is a sick hwy and I drive on it for the last 5 1/2 years.

That is how I put almost 1 mill miles on 2 Pinnacle tractors

I can't tell much about the old Mack trucks but when it comes to the'' new breed '' Mack I now this trucks better than my own pockets

I put a Hyper White PIAA bulbs in my RD's and Granite, made a huge difference and has the added bonus of looking cool at night.

Yes you are right about that

I used to get top brands bulbs like PIAA, VISION, HELLA but I quit because of the longevity of them bulbs

They don't last longer than your average Sylvania, Jetco, Wagner, etc. but they are 3 times more money. So I found myself damping money on bulbs

A Sylvania bulb is 16$ when a PIAA is around 60$

But I have to say that the light is way better with the fancy ones and if I don't find a way to get some different headlights on this truck I'll have to have the headlights perfectly adjusted and aimed and get back to the top brands again

The thing that affects the longevity of the bulb is the fact that we have to have the lights on all the time here in Canada; it's the law.

Any car or truck or vehicle of any kind has to have the lights on when in motion

For example Freightliner is using the signal lights for this when Mack is using the headlights

Mack has a DRL relay( daytime running lights) that kicks in when the breaks are released and limits the wattage send to the bulbs a bit, maybe 80% or so when the lights switch is not on

But anyways once you release the breaks the lights are on and they stay on for as long as you drive all day every day.

That shortens the life of the bulbs significantly

Are there any new led lights for the MH model?

No LED lights as far as I now but you can get some HID or projector type headlamps which is way better than probably what you have

The MH has the 4 rectangular lamps right?

There are a lot of options for you just check TRUCK-LITE.com or JW SPEAKER.com