Bad Intercooler

Backstep801

Well I pressure tested my intercooler on my 95 DM690sx its leaking in a few spots. I'm looking for a good used one or even new one. I called the local dealer and they want a grand for a new one. Not willing to spend that just yet. Does anyone know of a place to find one. I know there must be a wrecked truck burned up truck or something out there with a good cooler in it. I dont think a radiator repair shop will be able to fix mine.

If your looking for an inner cooler, part number 314GB41C, there is a new one on EBAY MOTORS.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-Mack-CH...1QQcmdZViewItem

Does anyone know the correct part number for a innercooler on a 1995 DM690sx E-7 300hp it has the cross over pipe for cold starting although I would just assume get rid of it. anyway I dont know the model number I need or if the one in the link above would fit. Thank you MACKTRUCKS4 for finding that.

The cooler you need, is it in front of the radiator or under the hood over top of the valve covers? I don't think they make a inner cooler for E-7's. If it is in front, them it is a after cooler.

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

The cooler you need, is it in front of the radiator or under the hood over top of the valve covers? I don't think they make a inner cooler for E-7's. If it is in front, them it is a after cooler.

Yes, then it would be the aftercooler. I got the part number but its almost 1200.00 so I am going to pull this on out and bring it to a local radiator shop and see what they can do. It may have to many leaks though for them to be able to fix it. If anyone knows of a cheaper one please let me know. The guy on ebay dosn't carry the right one and cant get it. Something about the ones with a warm air start are rare. and of course thats what I have.