Toys

Here's some fire trucks and excavators....

post-5240-0-43128100-1393801342_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-12773800-1393801379_thumb.jp

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Nope all individual, I used to have 20 or so of em but sold or gave away all but those when I went overseas.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

How bout some Blue Bird school bus banks, I do some custom work on some of em, lettering, painting, reflective striping and some of em I leave alone.

post-5240-0-15316500-1393807632_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-92544200-1393807681_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-79855900-1393807712_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-65095000-1393807752_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Oh OK I know there was a set of FDNY they offered. I like the buses. I would like to buy some coaches at some point. I had one Corgi MCI bus but gave it to my son for his play stuff. I only have the two Code Three trucks.

I've got a couple Corgi MCI 102dl3's somewhere, I have some eagles, blue birds and Thomas's in the same box I hope (I can't find some stuff).

Check out fjbuses.com for bus models.

Holy shit! I never knew there were so many model buses produced! (thanks 84superdog!) I had an uncle (now deceased) who drove for DeCamp Bus Lines Montclair,NJ for almost 50 years! The bus I remember as a kid was a GM "fishbowl" I knew Corgi made a fishbowl,but never knew they were available in so many liveries. I am going to order the "Old Look" GM coach and the Greyhound (Van Lines) truck for my collection!..............................................Mark

post-5836-0-14363200-1393811592.jpg

post-5836-0-39296400-1393811658_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-43085400-1393811744_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Ho scale buses, the Blue Bird All American is two of the Herpa conventional put together. I built it when I was around 12-13 so its kinda rough and missing pieces now. The Mack FR1 is a Praline model they haven't offered since the 90's. The others are die cast and I've been pondering some modifications and detailing for my next layout.

Ho scale buses, the Blue Bird All American is two of the Herpa conventional put together. I built it when I was around 12-13 so its kinda rough and missing pieces now. The Mack FR1 is a Praline model they haven't offered since the 90's. The others are die cast and I've been pondering some modifications and detailing for my next layout.

post-5240-0-50857900-1393813005_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-24733900-1393813046_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-10702700-1393813120_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-74396200-1393813171_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-60516600-1393813214_thumb.jp

I've got a couple Scenicruisers too but I can't find em.

Rob,be prepared to spend some time looking at that website! I never knew they made that many bus models! they even have some Traiilways and Greyhound model terminals to park them at! some neat stuff on there!.........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Got a new Case 580SN in 1:32 scale at the Case dealer today, if you guys live close to one go see if they have em, its a pretty decent model, Ill get a pic when I get it out of the box.