Dressing up a Granite

they didnt have anything ofr em when I started on my first one, I got a few pieces from JP Chrome as they came out but I made two grilles into one, actually I did it on three different trucks, had a drop visor custom made, a bumper and did a bunch of other stuff, its too easy now that you can just buy it and bolt it on. Still looks good though!

post-5240-0-90233100-1377650515_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-46609000-1377650549_thumb.jp

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

04 Granite, custom grille, 20" bumper J&J bars and sequential LED lights

post-5240-0-07198800-1377650615_thumb.jp

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Second version of the grille and a better view of the cab lights, this is with the new owners who aren't real into wasting water on trucks.

post-5240-0-68739400-1377651277_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

I took 2 factory grilles and made one for each of those trucks. Roadworks said they would make me a custom grille but once I got it off the truck I had a light bulb moment. I decided I wanted to keep the factory style grille bars since they match the smooth lines of the hood. The bumper was made by Valley Chrome Plating I ordered it thru Chrome Country in Smyrna TN. I had em cut it to fit a bracket I made to go behind it, the plate hanger flips up to reveal my tow/ step hole. Its a 20" boxed end square and since I moved it up tighter to the hood I still had 18" of clearance under it with 425 floats and 18k multi leaf suspension.