Been crazy busy

refusegetter

Summer time for a garbageman in a beachfront community is crazy! Works been crazy, family life's been busy and free time doesn't exist. Sadly we lost an incredible friend/family member/employee in a motorcycle accident on the 4th. Trying to find good help is tough, finding help to replace a guy like the one we lost, impossible. Our new peterbilt arrived at the "body" shop, should be generating revenue shortly. My kids are enjoying summer life while im working long days. The wife is miserable because she just had her last two wisdom teeth removed. I barely have time to cut the grass, however I did run into an old family friend who after ten years of nagging has finally agreed to "talk" about selling his old truck to me. By truck I mean bronco, a 1972 ford bronco with a fiberglass tub and 302 boss, four speed on the floor and a Detroit locker in the back. We've yet to discuss the price but its been sitting for 20+ years and needs a little cosmetic work. Any input on any of the subjects above would be appreciated. Thanks guys. Hope everyone is having an awesome summer

Summer in Florida is tree trimming time. Been plenty busy too.

And the mention of a tropical storm has them stop trimming and just cut the whole damn thing down.

1/2 day Saturdays. Sunday is grease/wash day...if no repairs are needed.

But just think of all that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian