Dropped the ball

mike69mackman

Farmer 52 asked me to check the status of some RD dumps that the turnpike had lined up at the newville mait shed. Finally found time this morning to do so, wouldn't you know it they went for auction and the sale was today at the shed:-( sorry I couldn't get over sooner ken. Good news is from what I saw is that most of the buyers were excavating and construction co's so I don't think any were bought for export. Talked to one fella who bought two and they sold for $19-$21.000 . Once again ken my apologies for not getting there sooner.

Farmer 52 asked me to check the status of some RD dumps that the turnpike had lined up at the newville mait shed. Finally found time this morning to do so, wouldn't you know it they went for auction and the sale was today at the shed:-( sorry I couldn't get over sooner ken. Good news is from what I saw is that most of the buyers were excavating and construction co's so I don't think any were bought for export. Talked to one fella who bought two and they sold for $19-$21.000 . Once again ken my apologies for not getting there sooner.

Mike - not a problem. I saw them when I drove by last week and knew you lived close. They looked in good condition. You don't see many single axle dumps. Look at it this way...you just saved me about $20K. I will buy you breakfast next time for your efforts. Thanks!!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"