E7 low power and intermittent miss

I have a 1999 RD 690 S with a 400hp E7 (mack dealer modified) with a 7 sp trans. It is a ETECH VMAC lll. The problem I had was I started sensing low power when pulling a 35000lb loader on a tag trailer, the boost is off about 4-5 lbs and sometimes I can hear a miss in the exhaust. Also I think the pyro temp is up but I can't say for sure. It is hard to see the exhaust but I did catch some abnormal blue/white smoke on an upshift. You can't always hear the miss. What do you guys think it is? The Mack dealer is an hour away and I don't want to take it there and have them not be able to "see" the problem. In other words, because of the 7sp the truck can be sluggish and don't know if they will road test is and say nothing is wrong. What do you guys think is wrong and should a dealer be able to plug in and see the problem? Thanks for your time. The VIN is 1m2p264c5xm029458

I have an update. I have a close friend who he and I use each others equipment at times instead of having to rent stuff. Well he used the truck and put 20 gallons of gas in it. I ran it for about 2 hours and put about 15 gallons of diesel in the driver's side tank. Then drove it about an hour more to the Mack shop. My question to you guys is what kind of damage did I do. The Mack shop said it got worse at their shop and started cracking and popping. Then they discovered the problem. What do you guys think?