Transtar II

slpwlker

This is sitting in the motel parking lot. Last tagged in 05. Cab seems to be in good shape. Inside needs alittle work but might just be people trashing it. Cummins powered with possibly a 10 speed. If anybody is interested it is at the Super 8 In Essex,Md 98 Stemmers Run Rd. No idea if it runs or not. Nobody knows anything about it. Last tagged in 05. Probably get it for a good price

post-8266-0-49323400-1365963660_thumb.jp

post-8266-0-06793700-1365963692_thumb.jp

post-8266-0-02102900-1365963726_thumb.jp

post-8266-0-19532500-1365963768_thumb.jp

post-8266-0-92026400-1365963803_thumb.jp

post-8266-0-74500700-1365963842_thumb.jp

post-8266-0-85163500-1365963869_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Looks pretty good. I might be able to work out a binness deal with Hatcity if I had that- he could fish, I could go to sunny south Florida and load up his catch, then haul it to West Virginia or somewhere where they don't have fishes, and sell it at a huge profit. Might work, except Ed doesn't catch many fish.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

What reefer unit is on it?

OD, that would work for me. Plus, on a good day we can go get us a hot dog

Iff'n i was out on the water every day, maybe then I could get more than two fishes

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Looks to be in nice shape. I hope the motel staff thought to check the license plate against their registration records. Eight years is an awful long stay at a Super 8.

Looks pretty good. I might be able to work out a binness deal with Hatcity if I had that- he could fish, I could go to sunny south Florida and load up his catch, then haul it to West Virginia or somewhere where they don't have fishes, and sell it at a huge profit. Might work, except Ed doesn't catch many fish.

Iff'n i was out on the water every day, maybe then I could get more than two fishes

Quit showing your ignorance, guys. Everyone knows the plural of fish is feesh.

Truck Drivers... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Jim

looks like a Thermo-King MBII,i'll ride team with OD iffin i gets a hot dog too...........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.