Another New Guy With Another Old Truck

mikesmack

Hey all,

What a great site. I have a million questons and few thousand problems with my Mack. Other than that, all is well.

My name is Mike, I live in Ga. I bought this firetruck two years ago (a mid life crises... it was either the truck or an affair... my wife says the truck will be cheaper it in long run) from a PA FVD and drove it 800 miles to GA. What a ride!!!!

I have a few clutch problems etc. I'm going read all the posts first, to see if any questions have already been answered.

take care

mike g

Hey all,

What a great site. I have a million questons and few thousand problems with my Mack. Other than that, all is well.

My name is Mike, I live in Ga. I bought this firetruck two years ago (a mid life crises... it was either the truck or an affair... my wife says the truck will be cheaper it in long run) from a PA FVD and drove it 800 miles to GA. What a ride!!!!

I have a few clutch problems etc. I'm going read all the posts first, to see if any questions have already been answered.

take care

mike g

Welcome to BMT Glad to have ya aboard!

:WELCOME:

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Hey all,

take care

mike g

Welcome Mike,

What part of GA are you from?

Do you have any pics of your truck you can post?

David

1948 Mack Pumper