Jump to content

Specialty Socket


Recommended Posts

I'm going to change my leaking line-s on my 300 .And I was wondering if there was a special socket that would be able to access the lines at the injector side.They seem to be kind of down and in a tight place to get a wrench on them.If so were can I purchase such an item? Thanks Joe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...