compuer work

I'm in the middle of a engine swap from a 04 vision to a 04 granite. Got the truck running but only in limp mode, had to swap the ecu, vcu , and entire wiring harness. Want to use granite componets I.e. turbo - intake , but it computer dosn't recognize the change. I was told the computer needs to be flashed to make it run proper.

Does any know someone who does this ?

Any leads would be a big help ready to put this truck to work. Thanks !!

I'm in the middle of a engine swap from a 04 vision to a 04 granite. Got the truck running but only in limp mode, had to swap the ecu, vcu , and entire wiring harness. Want to use granite componets I.e. turbo - intake , but it computer dosn't recognize the change. I was told the computer needs to be flashed to make it run proper.

Does any know someone who does this ?

Any leads would be a big help ready to put this truck to work. Thanks !!

This guy in Illinois I don't remember his name I know my old boss Joe sent his ECM to him. Maybe our members know who he is.

Cheers, Rob

My dealer is the one who told me to look elsewere. I need a egr delete and a turbo delete. Gonna run a old school turbo. Found out my motor is a AC460 and most places only work on E7 , MP7 , or MP8 computers.

Egr delete is a no/no never heard of a turbo delete, if you mean a mechanical turbo in place of the variable geometry turbo I dont know of any one that makes one for the manifold you have on there. Also the a/c460 is suited for highway application not vocational . Good luck.....