Jump to content

looking for the airfoil or what it is called on the rubber duck

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone knows what the air shield is called on the roof of the rubber duck truck? I have been looking all over the internet and cant find them at all if anyone has one for sale. I know the yellow freight trucks in the seventies and eighties had them. Thanks, Robert.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...