SHUTDOWN LIGHT ON!

Hi guys 2000 mackRD, E-TECH 400, starts runs to full throttle, then it will shut off like you turned off the key. Does not miss or stutter. Red shutdown light remains on the whole time. when you first crank it up it remains lit until oil pressure builds blinks once then comes back on and stays on even after it shuts off until i reset the key. Sometimes it runs fine, this just started to do this yesterday. I checked the inside plugs on the ECU near the heater and yes it is turned downwards. the plugs on the outside are all clean and i started to check my grounds. The low coolant sensor harness is dry. Haven't checked throttle control yet and timing sensors are fairly new.Primary fuel pump is about a year old. I did notice some issues with the wabco anti-lock harness,is this thing wired to the ECU? THE mal function light did not come on at all. I will check bulb in the morning. Any help will be great, thanks.

post-13705-0-13330000-1358383162_thumb.p