V-mac Codes 1-7 2-2 & 2-4?

On my '94 Ch, I just started the truck and got both shut engine off and electronic malfunction lights on the dash. It gave me 1-7 (coolant level which is a little low, not worried about that code) 2-2 (Inlet Air Preasure or Boost Preasure??) and 2-4 (Transmission Oil Temp). All three came on from starting my truck cold in 60*f weather. 2-4 I think has been on years ago when my father drove it. bad sensor I'm sure from cold start. 2-2 has me the most worried, boost preasure? how can I check (no gauge on dash). Previous work done: New valve cover gaskets, less than a mile ago a few weeks ago. Brake Chamber (not related..) Thats about it. Was about to dump all my money into a clutch to start my company but now somewhat nervous. Taking to the dealer will murder me. Thanks in advance.

additionally: I shut the truck off and restarted it. The shut down light was only on, no yellow light. Then a few minutes later, all three codes were back

Edited by Keffer inc

Coolant level can be bypassed with a paper clip or just add coolant the trans temp wires are most likely broken at the sensor this is common easy fix , the boost sensor could be wiring or defective sensor or you could have a bad boost leak causing sensor to code. Do you hear any boost leaks in a pull ? The charge air cooler is bad about splitting on right side top and the intake hose to air compressor this is part on intake system too check all hoses.

I added coolant already and that fixed 1-7. As far as boost, I accually have the guage on my dash, some how I over looked it. Just sitting still no load reving up to 1800-2000 rpm I get 1-2 psi... I know I need to hook up to a trailer and test drive, just don't have tags or insurance yet. I might get my boss to let me bring it to the shop on our lowboy. I can't feel any leaks, but with the fan running how can anyone... Don't hear any leaks, either at idle or rev'd, inside or out. My exhaust is straight pipe right now due to rust, but I can hear the turbo spooling up and all just like my company CH, which for a litle bit, was straight pipe as well. can the manifold preasure sensor be tested by voly meter.

Edited by Keffer inc

Are they different from V-MAC III codes? I heard the codes were all the same, just more get added to each newer version. Also, I forgot to add this, if I rev slowly up towards 1400 RPM and hold around there, the engine acts like it has a slight mis-fire. Excellent throttle response though if I hit the gas. I plan on getting what fittings it takes to make a test gauge with a tire stem to pump up the system. Unless your pretty sure its "code 22 is coolant temp sensor and 24 is intake temp sensor"

If you have V-mac II code 22 is coolant temp and 24 is intake manifold temp . Check the wiring at the back of intake/water manifold there is a clamp that holds the harness and sometimes it rubs threw the wires and shorts check under the clamps and the connections at sensors.

Thanks for the help, how can I be sure I have V-mac II? Drop the computer from under the fuse panel and look at the logo? of is there an easier way? Also, where can I find a list of the II codes at so I don't read the wrong thing and get scared as easly? Thanks again

Edited by Keffer inc

V-MAC 1&2 are the same 3 chages you should have VMAC 2 in a 94, 2-2 ECT (coolant temp voltage open or high mostly bad sensor or rubbed wires, 2-4 IAT (intake air temp) mostly bad sensor or rubbed wires, STAXX is the man on this stuff I have to look it up he knows it by heart I trust him and I hate mechanics! (p.s. I'm a mechanic for CSX)

V-MAC 1&2 http://library.motoralldata.com/techRef/WebHelp/Powertrain_Trouble_Code_Charts/Mack/V-MAC.htm

V-MAC 3 http://www.auroramack.com/pdf/308/V-MAC%20Fault%20Assignments.pdf

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"