Truck Needs Moved From Portland Or. To Indiana

b61fred

Hi,

I have bought a truck in Portland OR. and need a ride home or at least closer to home. I can't take a week off of work to haul it home, but if I could get it part of the way I could get it on a weekend or?? Please contact me cj5fred@aol.com or on this board. The truck is a tandem axle conventional not a super long wheel base so it could share a load with another truck. I also have a possible another truck to fill a load with two trucks both in Portland area mine needs to go to Indiana and the other to Tenn. area.

Thanks

Fred

p.s. I know it not a Mack.... don't hold it against me!

post-63-1190059195_thumb.jpg

15 gears...no waiting!

• 1 month later...

I will give you a update on the petes where abouts... I talked to Packer about getting it to his place in wyoming a couple of weeks ago, He said he would get it to his place in October and it can sit there for awhile, so It is slowly moving across the lower 48, I think the wife and I can take it from Wyoming to home. looks like a road trip to Packer's place, If i could get something to take from Indiana to Wyoming that would be nice, I have a 32 foot trailer ..... any ideas??????

Fred

15 gears...no waiting!