Little Blackbox Upgrade 10-20 Hp For Mack 1998-to 2006

First(i try my english)

(for only mack 1998 to 2006 V-mac3) because ,no mack blixxton for this years!only blixmack 1993-1997 ...(My black box is for only mack 1998 to 2006 V-mac3)

...Very easy... th black box install on intake air manifold and other sensor prestone (for always run with good timming more prestone warn up more timming décrease)...I cheap computer,because a put the good OHM for the computer thinks the prestone and air ambiant is very cold! air very cold =little more fuel!little more fuel = HP...little bit again fuel economie.....

give around 5 to 7%HP 5 to 7% torque...around 10 -20 hp MAX...

AsK 75$ for only intake air manifold,and 25$ for sensor prestone, i use around one year on my truck! no problem!

i have paypal or money order

benal@ca.inter.net

HIGH TORQUE INJECTORS 20%

First(i try my english)

(for only mack 1998 to 2006 V-mac3) because ,no mack blixxton for this years!only blixmack 1993-1997 ...(My black box is for only mack 1998 to 2006 V-mac3)

...Very easy... th black box install on intake air manifold and other sensor prestone (for always run with good timming more prestone warn up more timming décrease)...I cheap computer,because a put the good OHM for the computer thinks the prestone and air ambiant is very cold! air very cold =little more fuel!little more fuel = HP...little bit again fuel economie.....

give around 5 to 7%HP 5 to 7% torque...around 10 -20 hp MAX...

AsK 75$ for only intake air manifold,and 25$ for sensor prestone, i use around one year on my truck! no problem!

i have paypal or money order

benal@ca.inter.net

That box you got there is the fastest was short of draining the coolant out of a engine that i know of to burn up some pistons because you are advanceing the timeing too much to kept the exhaust cool. glenn

glenn akers

That box you got there is the fastest was short of draining the coolant out of a engine that i know of to burn up some pistons because you are advanceing the timeing too much to kept the exhaust cool. glenn

I never burn up piston? the blackbox give no advance timming , only keep same timming like engine run cool! is not engine gaz? :SMOKIE-LFT:

i use them around one years! and more ,i put the high flows injector 90 HP!! i nerver burn piston! i use EGT!

I never burn up piston? the blackbox give no advance timming , only keep same timming like engine run cool! is not engine gaz? :SMOKIE-LFT:

i use them around one years! and more ,i put the high flows injector 90 HP!! i nerver burn piston! i use EGT!

Ya black box it very bad for engine i no use it, burn up engine if not use pryometer but use pryometer you be ok. glenn

glenn akers

Ya black box it very bad for engine i no use it, burn up engine if not use pryometer but use pryometer you be ok. glenn

I use the black box around one years! my EGT up around 75 F ??

:WELCOME: Why say you a burn up engine :WELCOME: ?? you a nerver use them?you can you without EGT? i not very bad for engine! is not the very bigger modication? the blackbox no give 100 HP ...only 10-20HP MAX...

i use the bigger modication :thumb: 100HP :thumb: with my high flow injecteur! i use my head :thumb: ! and my is not burn up engine ? :unsure:

• 1 year later...

okay, i sell around 20 blackbox!

why you said the black box burn motor! B.S

the black box increase the fuel injector by iat sensor only! iat sensor will increase flow diesel !!

add around 3% to 10 % ,, i have dynoed 427 v-mac2 ,450hp! if same think if you increase fuel by screw pump fuel around 3-7%!!

if you think burn you motor with the blackbox ,you are idiot!

no need pyrometer!!

i run with big sizes injector with black box! on my e-tech 400

no problem! .. add 100 hp with this combo!!!

the mod wil gave 3-7% hp &torque ,

if you want more ,you need re-flash computer or big size injector$$$$$ 1000$$$++++

ask only 50$ for the black box!!

and more black smoke low rpm!!!

Edited by modblaster

the akerstwo keep your old CAMPER truck with old technologie..is good for you!big big big power!if you use the brain, you have more chance burn you engine with big sizes injector or computer mod!!blackbox use the air temperature mod only!!

you know computer technologie,

black box no damage motor! i run with them with 2 years