Towing John Deere 310J Video!

tkobes43

Thats the thing tho. I dont "Show off" my truck. I sold my pickup truck to get the international and get my business going. The only vehicles i have to get to school, work, go out on dates, movies, is either the international or my 96 f350 mason dump... I dont have another car and or truck to go out with.

Tom

o i understand. but that still a hell of a way to show up at girls house to pick her up you get the right girl with that truck they are puddy in your hands hahaha

o i understand. but that still a hell of a way to show up at girls house to pick her up you get the right girl with that truck they are puddy in your hands hahaha

Ive had my current Girl Friend for over 3 years now. She loves my trucks haha.

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Ive had my current Girl Friend for over 3 years now. She loves my trucks haha.

Tom

ya im the same way had the current girl for 4 years and she loves all my trucks the bigger and louder the better haha so what are you going to school for im in my senior year in mechanical engineering.

Jamie

Hi Tom, Are you offically in business where you could move a couple of dump trucks into New England? Paul

Im not officially in business yet, i still need 2 big chunks to get going. I still need to get my CDL going out to Texas in January and thats final. Already scheduled it. Plus i really need to get a new trailer designed for a semi truck. But if you can wait until January or Feb id be more then happy to do it!

Tom

• Like 1

ya im the same way had the current girl for 4 years and she loves all my trucks the bigger and louder the better haha so what are you going to school for im in my senior year in mechanical engineering.

Jamie

Im going for Criminal Justice and minoring in business.

Tom

Im not officially in business yet, i still need 2 big chunks to get going. I still need to get my CDL going out to Texas in January and thats final. Already scheduled it. Plus i really need to get a new trailer designed for a semi truck. But if you can wait until January or Feb id be more then happy to do it!

Tom

your allowed to drive that truck and trailer with no cdl??

yea i really want to get my CDL soon so i can start working the truck! I was on the phone with slpwlker and that man is full of excellent advice. Gave me advice on my chains and binders, trailer, loading techniques, tires, how to get the best MPG etc!!

Really helpful

Tom

Hi Tom, I am glad you and Jamie have gone to school to have a back up career. My only regret was not going to business school rather than engineering, would have helped prevent some mistakes even thoiugh it can't make you a businessman, (either you are or you're not). Long story short, ended up with 28 trucks and broke by age 26. Just stay in touch however because I do move machinery around and don't know if you would be set up for that, packaging equipment as in photo. Just moved 4 of these lines from PA to IN........Paul

RONCETTI

Hi Tom, I am glad you and Jamie have gone to school to have a back up career. My only regret was not going to business school rather than engineering, would have helped prevent some mistakes even thoiugh it can't make you a businessman, (either you are or you're not). Long story short, ended up with 28 trucks and broke by age 26. Just stay in touch however because I do move machinery around and don't know if you would be set up for that, packaging equipment as in photo. Just moved 4 of these lines from PA to IN........Paul

Wow thats amazing! Even to have 26 trucks by age 26 thats incredible. I will PM you my cell number!!! Once i get my CDL, i will be able to move anything that will be able to fit on my step deck.

Tom

You do not want a Tarasport. They are flimsy as all hell.also is it a 53' with extentions? or extended to 53? If it is a 53' before extentions it will be illegal. Also a 53 is not allowed everywhere even with spread axle. Also get to learn how to back up again with a spread. I'd look 4 a 48' even beaver tailed you run into length problems

You're right about that. And a dump valve to dump the air on that back axle is really handy with a spread too when you get in a tight spot. If you don't already have a spare switch in the truck to wire a dump valve and you have to put one in, i'd put an indicator light on it so you won't forget it's dumped and take off down the road with it. That's hard on tires, especially if you have to slam on the brakes.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

You're right about that. And a dump valve to dump the air on that back axle is really handy with a spread too when you get in a tight spot. If you don't already have a spare switch in the truck to wire a dump valve and you have to put one in, i'd put an indicator light on it so you won't forget it's dumped and take off down the road with it. That's hard on tires, especially if you have to slam on the brakes.

Yes I've heard tarasports really aren't that great but i only have so much $$$ i can spend. The truck has a switch already for a dump valve!!