Have stage will travel

JTFormula

In the 12 years I have worked at my shop, this is only the second time we took in a big truck on trade. The first one was an International Rollback we should have kept for the shop. Today I took this in on trade.

post-11944-0-32965200-1346556731_thumb.j

post-11944-0-95317900-1346556739_thumb.j

post-11944-0-78750500-1346556746_thumb.j

Its a 1999 International 4700 with a 24' flatbed with extension bar, overcab rack, DT466 (rebuilt 100k ago), 6+1 Transmission (replaced 35k ago), Rear rebuilt this year, Air Ride Suspension, pintle hitch with trailer brake controls, Air Ride Seat, 22.5 Wheels, 6 New tires last years, 320k miles on chassis.

Last time I drove an IH was when I was working for a towing company and I drove an IH Lowpro with a 19' Jerr-Dan Rollback, 7.3L 444 engine, and 5-speed. This brought back good memories.

I told the guy I am in an acoustic band with we have a stage for any occasion. Now all we need is gigs... or a parking lot.

Mike,

That GMC is still on my mind as well. I also have that B42 in CT I was interested in. I was thinking since we got this thing and a loading dock on the building next door, I can use this to buy one of the others if there's a dock we can use. Takes care of logistics of getting it home. She'll just be a little top heavy.