What spec's on Pinnacle?

Want 2013,505hp,224"wb,auto.Would like to avg 7.5mpg.Whats the rest?My local dealer is not up on the new models.

I run 62 to 65

79000lbs

Run Central Il to Atlanta and SC.and back

want to maintain 45mph on Mt Eagle Tn

Edited by LSI

Your specs will do just about everything you ask for except the 7.5mpg. We run 2011 and 2012 CHU613's and CXU613's on 600 mile turns grossing 30k wb and 54k eb across I-70 in Missouri and Kansas, staying at 70 mph or a few less and get 5.9 to 6.0 if we do everything right. We can get 7.0 mpg on flat interstate grossing 30k at 57 to 60 but that's it. We are running 445 and 505 MP8's with Mack 13's and Fuller 10's. I believe the trucks all have 3.36 Eaton's, but it may be a very slight different gear ratio close to that. Not very impressed with the fuel mileage and the DEF is running us $.03 to $.05 per mile. The results have been consistent across multiple trucks and multiple drivers.

As for power, ride, comfort and driveability, these are super super trucks. They pull wonderfully and outperform anything I've ever driven. They handle 80k very well. Pulling the big hill at 45 with 79k is maybe a bit optimistic.

My friends are running 2013's at Sharkey.Two of the drivers run dedicated Galesburg Il to Denver.They avg 7.5 to 8.There 455hp,12spd O.D.auto,3:55 rears.Jacabson of DeMoines Ia running 13spd od,3:25 rears.Fleet avg is 7.7 455hp.

Don't know if to go with 12spd od or 12spd direct with 2:66rears.Kevin Rutherford says better mpg with direct

drive.However Mack has program that when you hold foot pedal down 3 seconds you get 200ftlbs more torque.

I currently have 08 International 9200 with 525hp ISX,13spd double od and 3:58 rears and it will hold 45mph on Mt Eagle.Fuel avg is 6.2.I need 7.5 to justify new truck.

Edited by LSI