Tailshaft Alignment

r600

can anyone send me pictures of what a properly aligned twin tailshaft with centre bearing looks like please

on your R ?? why do you need to know an what for ...can post u pics of mine , now stretchin chassi on mine so i,ll be changing it has youre been damaged or has it been fiddled with by someone ?

on your R ?? why do you need to know an what for ...can post u pics of mine , now stretchin chassi on mine so i,ll be changing it has youre been damaged or has it been fiddled with by someone ?
i have stretched the chassis from 165 inch wheelbase to 195 the front shaft that i got second hand not sure where the rear yoke needs to be is it in line with the yoke on the gearbox?if you can send me some pictures of your truck maybe that may help

Each driveshaft must have the front and rear yokes aligned with each other. Usually there are arrows or a line scribed on the yoke and splined section. If the shaft yokes aren't in line it will cause a vibration and u-joint wear.

thanks that helps heaps