fan clutch problems

I have a 95 cl 713 tri axle with e7 427 motor, my problem is my fan clutch will kick in and out speratic. I mean you can be going down the road and it will all of a sudden start kicking in and out constantly,then it will quit for a while and you can hear the air solinoid up there exhausting . It will do it with the AC on and off.I have changed the air solinoid that is mounted on the side of radiator,changed the thermo switch that screws into the water manifold, and checked wiring harness out as good as I can without really knowing where to look and cleaned ground wires up. I did unplug the hi and lo switch on AC part and they work like they should. Now it seems like it only does it when you are giving it throttle ,doesnt do it when at idle ,and it isnt overheating when it does it ,and one more thing when it does this it will cause my CB radio to make a lot of static. I have been F***ing with this for over a month,cant keep belts tight and had to put new mount bushings in alternator because the hammering of the fan kicking in and out like this.Went to mack garage to get fixed .they acted like they dont even want to work on it . Any suggetions will be greatly appreciated . .

Check the intake temp sensor plug,, this will also engage the fan. You say it happens when you are in the throttle could be a cracked cooler not getting the intake air cool enough......I think that sensor is set at 300deg

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM