Quick Question About Donating to the Museum

It is hard to say what the appropriate donation is. We are so lucky to have the Mack Museum as a resource for our hobby. The information that they can offer could be priceless on some projects.

I have a Kenworth and I inquired about the build sheet for it, I was quoted $75.00 for a copy, needless to say I passed and told them that I would just buy another Mack. While that was what I considered an extreme amount for simply the build record, the info the Mack Museum supplies is worth much more. However, the Mack Museum does what it does for us as a service to support Mack Truck owners.

My personal opinion, I would consider a range between $25 and $50 depending on your ability to pay. I try to do many things to support the museum, recently I purchased some tools to support the maintenance of the trucks.

I try to make donations throughout the year, I really appreciate everything they do for me and my hobby.

I hope this helps, this subject is very near and dear...

• Like 1

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

It is hard to say what the appropriate donation is. We are so lucky to have the Mack Museum as a resource for our hobby. The information that they can offer could be priceless on some projects.

I have a Kenworth and I inquired about the build sheet for it, I was quoted $75.00 for a copy, needless to say I passed and told them that I would just buy another Mack. While that was what I considered an extreme amount for simply the build record, the info the Mack Museum supplies is worth much more. However, the Mack Museum does what it does for us as a service to support Mack Truck owners.

My personal opinion, I would consider a range between $25 and $50 depending on your ability to pay. I try to do many things to support the museum, recently I purchased some tools to support the maintenance of the trucks.

I try to make donations throughout the year, I really appreciate everything they do for me and my hobby.

I hope this helps, this subject is very near and dear...

I was thinking that range in price to Doug. Thanks.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg