Atca National Meet '07

Doug Maney

I've read some posts here and it appears as if everyone enjoyed the show.

Thanks to everyone who played a part in the success of this years show. We are gracious to those who suffered the expense of bringing trucks to the show, or simply just attending as a spectator.

Tons of appreciation to the few people who dedicate their time to work the show, it is their effort and time that make the show such a success. I urge those who attend to offer a few hours of time during the event to lend a helping hand. The worst part of the weekend for me is realizing that trucks are leaving and I didn't get to see much of the field. A few volunteers to take up some slack would allow the workers time to get around to see things as well, after all, we're truck enthusiasts too.

Believe it or not, many people who attend the "Macungie" show, don't know it is the ATCA holding the show!

The ATCA needs the support of truck enthusiasts to make the club better and stronger, if you are not a member and do not receive "Double Clutch" magazine, you should check it out. It is a great magazine and you could even have your truck featured in an article, all it takes is a little input on your part to feed us some info.

If you are a new member and join in the month of June, you get 18 months for the same price! What a bargain!

Sincerely,

Doug Maney ATCA V.P.

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

• 2 weeks later...
:SMOKIE-LFT::thumb::thumb: hello doug the guys from the netherlands want to thank you and darryl and jim and your wifes for your hospitalety and the great barbeque on friday evening we had a great time to make more freinds and to talk about old trucks. the show was fantastic we even had a great time at the buck that was a great tip. do everywhan the greetings from us and thanks you do a great job whit the show go on and make it bigger greetings Rene,Jan Joop and Gerlof :thumb::SMOKIE-RT: