I JUST CAME BACK FROM MACUNGIE. ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!!!! IT'S A GOOD THING I HAD SUNGLASSES ON FOR ALL THE BLING BLING. I POSTED SOME PICTURES IN MY GALLERY FOR YOU TO ENJOY. :thumb::mack1::thumb:

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Every once in a while everything comes together in a really good way.

Macungie was a tremendous show this year - better than any other I've been to.

The number of vendors and the selection of parts was fantastic, and the trucks - what can you say - plus the weather!

And what an outstanding effort by all of the people who organized and worked at the show.

Although we missed some of the big names like the Moxley family Macks and the trucks of David Strickland, the huge number of newcomers made for a great show.

It was good to see Dennis Meahan holding court in front of his truck when I walked by!

Thanks for posting the photos - you caught a good part of the shoe spirit.

Paul Van Scott

Unfortunatly I came very late saturday around 3:30 pm. I had two extra people call me last minute wanting to come along, one living out on long island. But it was well worth it. One of my favorites was the tree movers DM800 and another DM800 dump. My two other friends who know nothing about trucks were actually pleased with the show and were also dissapointed that we arrived late. My friend ken sat in a real truck for the first time, the blue Granite Mack had at the show and was suprised how comfortable it was (he loved the air seat). I have pictures but they are on my friends camera.

Oh and one more sweet toy was the red Kenworth pickup. A lowered Kenworth W900 with a Silver 8V92 and 10 speed with air suspension. Damn I want to do that with a superliner :D .

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!