Wayne, there is a bank of electric over air solenoids on the right side frame rail by the front of the fifth wheel.These run the power divider, the lockers, air ride dump valve, fifth wheel slider. You buy another solenoid unit and add to the existing bank.There is an electrical plug for the solnoids, can't recall which locations are for PTO, but your dealer can tell you.Add a switch in the dash and plug it into PTO harness in dash.Run air line from solenoid to PTO. Myself I would just put in an air switch and save alot of time and money if I were running truck myself.I set up trucks with PTO drven blowers for pnuematic tanks at work and set them up as described so the ECM controls the engine speed when PTO is engaged to prevent drivers from overspeeding blowers.But as stated, if your'e using it yourself save the hassle. Steve

• Like 1

My pto controll on the Pete was beside the drivers seat when you opened the door, very handy since you could push the clutch with your left hand and flip the pto with the right. Bad because you would jump in and forget it, untill you realized you can't be that bad at shifting gears. If I were to mount it there I would put the red light on the dash. My pto switch now is just an electric flip switch on the dash with a gaurd, it's to the right of the wheel. You have to get in and out to use the pto, but you sure see the red light. Combine the two and you would have the best of both worlds. Rest area, I 87 Ny.

• Like 1