Hey Volvo Cut It Out

Just opened a box of mack primary fuel filters pre E-tech no stripe and was always bright red the same color

mack has used since the 60's but NOOO they are now [cummins red] I'm sorry[volvo red] I'm sorry [MP-7 dark red with E-tech stripes.]

Why are the MP-7 red?? maybe its to trick the public when your new mack is dead on the side of the road with the hood open they will think its a cummins or maybe cummins must of had a bad batch of paint and mack got it cheap.

new service bulliten came out for MP-7 to update the water line to the air compressor its 15 pages of directions of parts to remove and they say it will take 2 hours?

Takes only 5 min on a real mack.

Edited by mackcl96

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

• 2 months later...
Just opened a box of mack primary fuel filters pre E-tech no stripe and was always bright red the same color

mack has used since the 60's but NOOO they are now [cummins red] I'm sorry[volvo red] I'm sorry [MP-7 dark red with E-tech stripes.]

Why are the MP-7 red?? maybe its to trick the public when your new mack is dead on the side of the road with the hood open they will think its a cummins or maybe cummins must of had a bad batch of paint and mack got it cheap.

new service bulliten came out for MP-7 to update the water line to the air compressor its 15 pages of directions of parts to remove and they say it will take 2 hours?

Takes only 5 min on a real mack.

Count your self lucky!

You have the last of the best! HOLD ON to it.The Cl with e7 is the easiest serviced truck on the planet!

Volvo tends to complicate EVERYTHING they touch the trucks produced from here on will be as compicted as they can make em!Hate to say it BUT Simplicity of the mack line is gone.