no start 06 cv713

truck has stArted to idle lower about 500 but drives fine fri I shut it off and it would crank but not run Checked all grounds (clean) and had to prime system after topping off fuel filters ran fine fri and monday Last nite was out paving and shut it down while waiting in line same problem again filled filters and primed and bled a few inj tasted it with either and it ran . ran all nite and started it again this am(off fo 2hrs)all lines appear fine but was puzzled not to find filters full(about half way) wouldnt seem to hand prime unless i filled them up any suggestions would be appreciated

I would start with a fuel supply pump, unless it has been changed lately. I know we put alot on. We had a 06 CV in here yesterday that would barely run and that fixed it. Once it is running, does it have as much power as it did before?

driver says it seems to run fine but idle has me concerned. would supply pump affect idle also can supply pump allow fuel to back down (checkvalve)

driver says it seems to run fine but idle has me concerned. would supply pump affect idle also can supply pump allow fuel to back down (checkvalve)

The check valve could be bad, its on the pass side of the block above the air compressor. The idle issues is probably that the driver hit the cruise buttons just right and lowered the idle speed, it happens alot, I always turn this feature off in the parameters to keep this from happening.

Hey mackpro do you think it would be wise for him to also check fuel lines and make sure they are tight cause i have a 95 ch613 when i bought it it was having trouble starting like MTR is having the fuel system bled off after a couple hours and in the mornings it was a pain till i had enough and every connection i check and all cooper washers and i found a washer had a slight blemish changed it that cuired the problem cause i was talking to a company about fuel pump and associated items and i was looking at almost $6000 and come to find out a $1.50 washer was the problem

Hey mackpro do you think it would be wise for him to also check fuel lines and make sure they are tight cause i have a 95 ch613 when i bought it it was having trouble starting like MTR is having the fuel system bled off after a couple hours and in the mornings it was a pain till i had enough and every connection i check and all cooper washers and i found a washer had a slight blemish changed it that cuired the problem cause i was talking to a company about fuel pump and associated items and i was looking at almost $6000 and come to find out a $1.50 washer was the problem

His truck is a ETECH style engine with no real injection pump but I know the copper washers you talk of on the older injection pumps, they now have a steel washer to take its place.