New B-model Vent Windows Available

This item is not for the faint of heart or wallet! But they are available! Brand new, hand crafted B-Model vent windows! We just got the first set in and they look amazing! But the price is high...$1000 each

We are hoping that the price will drop if we can get enough pre orders...but I don't think it will drop alot. If you are interested in a set, call us for a quote and delivery time. Supplies will be very limited and they are built as needed.

post-2-1178798976_thumb.jpg

post-2-1178799568_thumb.jpg

post-2-1178799589_thumb.jpg

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Unfortunatley, it is $1000 per side...$2000 for a pair. They are a complex item to make, each peice of the assembly had to be made from scratch and the chrome pieces chromed, special jigs hade to be made to bend the glass trim, all new rubber and weather stripping. All I can say is that for the price, you are getting a super quality product!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

• 4 months later...

And I was sniveling about $128.00 per side in 1992 when I bought mine,thought I got raked over the coals.

Unfortunatley, it is $1000 per side...$2000 for a pair. They are a complex item to make, each peice of the assembly had to be made from scratch and the chrome pieces chromed, special jigs hade to be made to bend the glass trim, all new rubber and weather stripping. All I can say is that for the price, you are getting a super quality product!