Man, them Chicago drivers are nuts:

Rob

Yesterday when I was departing the area the traffic jambs in morning traffic were bothersome. I was actually west of the city on Rt. 59 headed south through Naperville when I come upon a lengthy "stoppage" of all traffic moving south. It turns out a new Freightliner got all into the side of a Chevy Equinox flipping it on it's side in the intersection. Not hard to tell from this one that somebody was forcing their ways through the light as it was turning colors. Both lanes of traffic were halted while a wrecker righted the Chevy.

After clearing this mess, low and behold there was another collision at the next intersection further south. This one too was a real mess with plastic and glass all over the place.This intersection moves a lot of traffic, (Rt. 59 & 104th street for those knowing the area).This one too took about 20 minutes to get clear to let traffic pass. Glad I wasn't on much of a schedule to get to work timely back at my radar site 175 miles distant........

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.