I have been through there five times in the last two weeks hauling surplus utility equipment out of Joplin. Just like the ugly girl after the dance, I never get a call when you are in town...............

Well hell I thought you lived farther up north. We are holed up here in Springfield. Was here the weekend and decided with the weather coming in and not having a load yet to go ahead and stay one more night. To many idiots out here on slick roads.. Did a short hop Pierce city to Ash Grove

Well hell I thought you lived farther up north. We are holed up here in Springfield. Was here the weekend and decided with the weather coming in and not having a load yet to go ahead and stay one more night. To many idiots out here on slick roads.. Did a short hop Pierce city to Ash Grove

I live about four hours northeast of Joplin, right in the center of the state. I was supposed to be back down there tomorrow but the union guys at the power plant refuse to load anything if there is a smell of weather. Have you eaten at Lambert's Cafe yet? They are the home of "Throwed rolls". If you come out of that place hungry, you have something wrong with you. They are south of Springfield on highway 65 before you get to Branson. Worth the trip if you are going to be down there a few days.