Turn Signal Box Assembly

I opened the box to replace the bulb, everything sprung out. anybody know how it goes back together? There are the two push buttons for left and right, and the top button to turn off. There are springs on all three, and two sheet metal L s that the L/R shaft go through, seems simple enough but no combination of reassebly works. There is also a wire bale on the bottom of box that plays a mysterious role somehow

Ned

I opened the box to replace the bulb, everything sprung out. anybody know how it goes back together? There are the two push buttons for left and right, and the top button to turn off. There are springs on all three, and two sheet metal L s that the L/R shaft go through, seems simple enough but no combination of reassebly works. There is also a wire bale on the bottom of box that plays a mysterious role somehow

Ned

after taking mine apart for the um-teenth time and shining up contacts, screwing with springs and all the other stuff in there, i figured how to wire in two lighted toggle switches through the holes where the square buttons were. that was over ten years ago- haven't had the cover off since. scott

thank you for offers of help and moral support. After trying, and trying, walking away and trying again it all made perfect sense and went together. The ultimate problem came down to a short inside of the Bussman flasher- bulb burned out frequently because it never went off and in changing it things sprung out before I could not how the were assembled- three springs, three buttons, two mysterious pieces of bent sheet metal