Convoy

Gr8oldies

Or this one?...................................saw this when i was a kid,immeadieately wanted a W-series Ford! (young and dumb LOL!)........................................Mark

Ah yes remember going to drive in to see this with my girlfriend at the time I thought that W-series Ford was cool too :)

mytruck.jpg

MY BEST FRIEND

I watched Blackdog recently. Very entertaining. But you have to pay close attention to find the Mack.

Ya & they showed the poor :bulldog3: when he was @ the "Vets" office . oh btw ya gotta really look fer the R Model :mack1: lowboy on the side of the road in Smokey & the Bandit also . ;)

Yeah the B in Max OD was a shame to blow up. That truck hauled ass lol

Can remember Yardley Smith now, "Cuurrrtiissss !"

Ya i remember seeing this movie when i was 11 yrs old . I Went to crying My grandma & oldest sister asked me what was wrong ? I YELLED THEY KILLED THE BULLDOG !!!! Later that day my granddad asked how i liked the movie my sister said he balled like a baby when they blew up the B Model ! My pop said that Figures !!! :loldude: Loved hearing that 238 in that Thurston GMC Brigadier too .

The R model gas wagon in Max OD Soundedlike a 237 Or 300 .

Yall dont get me wrong i like a Detroit . hell i was raised on every Model 2 stroke from a 271 to a 12v71 Buzzin Dozen ! Esp the 353 &671 (238) BUT When i herd the West Coast R Model in Convoy Scream then herd him growl in other parts of the movie , i thought it was a shame they dubbed a 318 Detroit over a E6 300 Mack . <_< Still one of my favorite movies thopugh .

Ya can tell the Brockway in Convoy had the ole Compression release Hummin Cummins in it when it started up . that ole truck shook like a ole 72' White Xpedpiditor Tractor truck my POP Had w/ a 250 Compression release Cummins & 9 spd Road Ranger in it the ole Low cabover white did the same thing .

& Ya thats An ole A Car My dad & pop both had a A Car like this along w/ a sqare fendered DC & DK Model Autocar The old W.M.C (White Motor Co. ) Autocars were next to a : :clock_logo: in my book esp w/ a cummins motor in them .

later

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: